- Public Sector
- Private Sector
Government agencies have never mattered more. On the one hand, they are being asked to take on major national priorities such as health care reform, clean energy, cybersecurity. On the other hand, they must accomplish these priorities within the context of a bleak national fiscal and budget picture.
Censeo is a leader in working public sector management teams to ensure achievement of missions while efficiently managing operations and reducing costs. With our unique understanding and expertise of government operations and stakeholders, as well as our practical experience in commercial best practices, we are collaborating with government management teams to:
- Identify and execute on cost reduction and supply chain transformation initiatives
- Facilitate government-wide programs such as the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative
- Collaborate on building and executing enterprise-wide strategic sourcing programs such as those for the Navy, Army, and GSA
- Provide training and professional development programs related to acquisition, supply chain and operations
Navy Project Supported by Censeo Receives the Department of the Navy Acquisition Excellence Award
Censeo worked with the Navy to identify opportunities to improve the entire Maritime Paints acquisition process across the Navy’s Shipyards. Censeo quickly identified that the opportunities in the category went far beyond procurement. Because a major area of opportunity was addressing inefficiencies in the planning and delivery process, the team integrated Lean Six Sigma (LSS) tactics in its Strategic Sourcing efforts. The result was the reduction of not only the unit cost but also the inventory, disposal and administrative costs. Read more about this project and its recognition with the Department of the Navy Acquisition Excellence Award.
DoD Turned to Censeo to Start Building Its Strategic Sourcing Expertise
Censeo played an instrumental role in helping DoD understand what the strategic sourcing really is and how the organization can benefit from it. We guided the three commodity teams formed by DoD through our strategic sourcing process to develop implementable strategies which had become the foundation of DoD’s strategic sourcing efforts in the years to come. Read the full article
Censeo Consulting Group is an 8(a) company, certified by the Small Business Administration. Listed below are some contracts that Censeo holds with the Federal government that are available for use. For more information about any of these contracts, please contact Censeo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. General Services Administration, Contract #GS-10F-0052R
- The MOBIS contract is open to all Federal Agencies and offers a range of management and consulting services to improve Federal agency performance and enable agencies to meet their mission goals.
- United States Navy, Contract #N00178-06-D-4714
- The Seaport-e contract is available Navy-wide and Marine Corps-wide and offers a wide range of programmatic and technical support services, specifically around acquisition and logistics.
Other BPAs and IDIQs
Censeo also holds additional IDIQ and Blanket Purchase Agreements with GSA, Navy, Air Force, and the Army.