Who We Are
We’ve always believed change is possible
We wanted to build a company that focused not only on growth, but on positive impact and the difference we can make in the world.
--Raj Sharma, CEO and Co-Founder
In 2003, Raj Sharma and Lido Ramadan were management consultants helping organizations improve their operations.
Raj and Lido liked the work, but were also getting an inside view of how difficult it is to accomplish tangible, lasting change within large, complex organizations. They began hatching an idea for a new engagement model -- one that could work better for both clients and employees.
With this idea in mind, they started a new kind of consultancy – one that focused on producing real results. And one that truly valued people, giving them a better way to manage and balance work in their lives.
They founded Censeo with a clear mission: to help organizations operate more effectively and ensure maximum return for every invested dollar. Their vision was to improve the well-being of Censeo’s clients, people and society as a whole.
Values & Attributes
At Censeo, our corporate culture is focused on driving real organizational change and tangible business results. We do that by fostering an open, collaborative and balanced environment that leads to strong client relationships and happy, productive consultants.
1. Results-Driven - Our number one commitment to our clients is results with long-term impact. We go beyond strategy and put an unrelenting focus on execution, ensuring that our clients realize real results that last well beyond our presence.
2. Win-Win - We always think long-term and are committed to a win-win approach in all of our relationships – with clients, our people, our partners and our communities.
3. Balanced - We aim to strike the right balance between work and life for our people. We are passionate about work and our clients but are also fun-loving and easy-going. Ultimately, we believe balance means more value and more energetic consultants for our clients.
4. Open - We believe in the power of teams. We get our energy by engaging with people and place a premium on listening to, and collaborating with, our clients.
5. Intellectually Curious - We are continually learning and analytically astute. We have a “can do” attitude and believe there is an answer to every problem, no matter how challenging.
6. Passionate - We are passionate about making a difference and have the courage to “do the right thing”.